Welcome to Human Resources at
Mount Greylock Regional School District
Mount Greylock Regional School District includes Lanesborough and Williamstown representing a combined population of 11,000 residents. Our District is comprised of three schools: Lanesborough Elementary (PreK-6), Williamstown Elementary (PreK-6) and Mount Greylock Regional School (7-12). Total enrollment is approximately 1200 students. At Mount Greylock Regional School District, our mission is to create a community of learners working together in a safe and challenging learning environment that encourages restorative based processes, respect, inclusive diversity, courtesy, integrity and responsibility through high expectations and cooperation resulting in life-long learning and personal growth. Our District’s faculty and staff are dedicated and passionate professionals that endeavor every day to uphold this mission by holding true the District’s core beliefs:
- Courtesy: We are committed to fostering and maintaining an environment free of all types of fear and intimidation. Based on our core belief that individuals are entitled to be treated with dignity and respect, it is our policy to prohibit any conduct that constitutes a climate in which individuals feel fear and/or intimidation. Inclusive Diversity: We recognize that students come to us with diverse experiences, interests, strengths, and needs. It is therefore essential that all students have access to challenging and personally meaningful curriculum and instruction.
- Integrity: We believe in the integrity of all members of the school community and the commitment to academic honesty and support of our quest for authentic learning. By adhering to ethical principles, acting honorably and assuring that there is consistency between beliefs, words, and actions, we individually demonstrate integrity and high moral character.
- Respect: We nurture the whole child and ensure that each student receives a new opportunity every day to perform at his/her best. We believe that developing caring and supportive relationships between and among educators, students and parents lead to higher levels of student achievement.
- Responsibility: We recognize the responsibility of the entire school community to ensure the success of all students. All students learn when their passions and talents are coupled with high expectations and academic rigor in a safe and caring environment.
- Restorative Based Processes: We are best when students are first. All decisions are centered on the needs of the whole child.
Human Resources Specialist
1781 Cold Spring Road Williamstown, MA 01267
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (413) 458-9582 x. 4001
For Faculty & Staff:
Collective Bargaining Agreements:
- Contract for Educators
- Contract for Educational Support Personnel (Paraprofessionals & Custodians)
- Contract for Cafeteria Workers
- MOA Provisions for 2021-2022 Academic Year
- Background Checks
- Emergency Contact Information Form
- Health Insurance Information 2021-2022
- Leave Request Form
- Payroll Information
- Tuition / Course Reimbursement